- Knowledge of the principles of good customer care.
- Good skills on database and data analysis.
- Good standard of numeracy and computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to ensure service levels are met, with a positive and flexible approach.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads effectively.
- Able to analyse information and make objective decisions based on the outcomes.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in data entry and database management.
- Ability to work in a methodical manner with constant attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
Proven experience working in a customer care environment, dealing with the donors by letter, e-mail and telephone, handling complex range of enquiries and/or issues.
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise judgement quickly and take decisions in work related problems with a variety of issues independently.
- Ability to contribute to the development of a team and help meet team goals. Work as a team with key staff around the world.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
International Waqf Fund envisage a world in which all communities become self-sufficient, achieve their God-given potential and thrive. If you would like to be a part of an organisation striving to make a difference in the world and are looking for a meaningful career, we will be glad to hear from you.
Any employment with International Waqf Fund will be subject to the following checks:
- screening clearance
- proof of eligibility to live and work within the UK
- receipt of satisfactory references
For UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
IRW is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom IRW engages. IRW expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records checks. IRW also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme.
In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment.
By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
International Waqf Fund is an equal opportunities employer